Back by popular demand (seriously, this event sold out in four days last year!), JCI Johnson County and Beat the Bitter are teaming up with North Liberty bars and restaurants to make your comfy, night-out-on-the-town dream a reality! North Liberty is going to be crawling with 350 snugglers wearing the-as-seen-on-TV hit of the 2000s, and it’s going to be awesome.
The best part? The night is on your schedule. Shuttles, provided by Black Diamond Limousine, will be on a continuous loop between the bars from 7 p.m. until 12 a.m., so crawl to each stop whenever you wish but be sure to hit them all to take advantage of the drink specials, games, and your chance to win prizes.
Participating locations include Mosley’s, El Cactus, Tin Roost, Rocky O’Brien’s, Reds Alehouse and J&A Tap.
Cheers to looking ridiculous on February 2, all bundled up in sleeved blankets drinking suds with old friends, new friends, and neighbors!
This event is sold out. You can join the waitlist here. We don’t expect to add more tickets to this event, but if we are able to, everyone on the waitlist would receive an email at the time they are released.
We also have another 21+ event that might interested you. The Igloo Jam is a concert in Penn Meadows Park on Friday, Feb. 1 (the night before the Snuggie Crawl)JOIN WAITLIST
$39 Ticket Includes
- A Beat the Bitter Snuggie
- Unlimited rides on the party bus loop between 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Drink and food specials
- Activities at each stop
- $5 Lyft voucher to help get you home safe
- Photostrips to remember the night
- A punch card for your chance to be one of five winners of a $50 gift card to a participating bar
- $25 membership offer (usually $55) for JCI Johnson County, emailed to you after the event
- Entry into the Best Dressed Snuggie contest
This event is sold out.JOIN WAITLIST