Want to host an event?
Like what you see on the schedule and want to get your business involved? You’re invited to help us show the world that North Liberty knows how to do winter right.
Beat the Bitter-affiliated events are independently organized events occurring in North Liberty, Iowa, on or between Sunday, Jan. 25, and Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020. They should connect to our themes of winter games or good cheer.
Affiliated events are responsible for providing their own supplies, insurance and naming Beat the Bitter as an additional insured. Beat the Bitter reserves the right to decline affiliation with any proposed event.
Please contact us to start a conversation.
What we'll do
- Create an individual event listing on beatthebitter.com (example attached)
- Create a Facebook event co-hosted by your organization and Beat the Bitter (example attached)
- Promote the heck out of a week of winter games and good cheer in North Liberty
- Produce core events (Igloo Jam, Fire & Ice, Winter Games, Snuggie Crawl), drawing participants from around the area to North Liberty and driving traffic to beatthebitter.com schedule of all events
What you'll do
- Organize and execute a special event thematically connected to Beat the Bitter that makes sense for your organization between January 25 and February 1
- Post updates and answer questions in the Facebook event
- Include the Beat the Bitter logo and name in any independent marketing you do
- Name Beat the Bitter as an additional insured
We’re open to a wide range of events: indoor or outdoor, family-friendly or age-restricted, free or paid, walk-up or registration-required. We challenge you to think creatively, work with others, and fill North Liberty with excitement during the winter’s nadir.
Past affiliated events have included: beer pairing dinners, painting classes, a Daddy/Daughter dance, Homebrew and Coffee 101 workshops, snorkeling and much more.
Got something in mind? Great! Send it our way and we’ll be in touch soon.