Want to host an event?
Like what you see on the schedule and want to get your business involved? You’re invited to help us show the world that North Liberty knows how to do winter right.
Beat the Bitter-affiliated events are independently organized events occurring in North Liberty, Iowa, on or between Sunday, Jan. 27, and Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019. They should connect to our themes of winter games or good cheer.
Affiliated events are responsible for providing their own supplies, insurance and naming Beat the Bitter as an additional insured. Beat the Bitter reserves the right to decline affiliation with any proposed event.
Please complete the online form linked below for consideration. Questions? Give us a call at (319) 626-5726.Submit an Event
What we'll do
- Promote the heck out of a week of winter games and good cheer in North Liberty
- Create an individual event landing page for your event
- Host online registration. Registration for all events will open Monday, November 19.
- Produce core events (Wintry Warm UP, Fire & Ice, Winter Games, Igloo Jam and the Snuggie Crawl) drawing participants from around the area to North Liberty
- Provide marketing materials for affiliated events in conjunction with our core events
- Make suggestions for the best day of the week for your event (to avoid similar affiliated events taking place simultaneously)
What you'll do
- Organize and execute a special event thematically connected to Beat the Bitter that makes sense for your organization. What does this mean? Something different than your traditional offerings and engages people with your organization in a unique way
- Include the Beat the Bitter logo and name in any independent marketing you do
- Name Beat the Bitter as an additional insured
We’re open to a wide range of events: indoor or outdoor, family-friendly or age-restricted, free or paid, walk-up or registration-required. We challenge you to think creatively, work with others, and fill North Liberty with excitement during the winter’s nadir.
Beat the Bitter 2018 affiliated events included: beer pairing dinners, painting classes, a Daddy/Daughter dance, Homebrew and Coffee 101 workshops, snorkeling and much more.
Got something in mind? Great! Send it our way and we’ll be in touch soon.Submit an Event